Gorjanc Comfort Services - Original Donnelly
We are looking for a customer service representative with excellent communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills. Our company strives for 100% customer satisfaction and we look for team members who are just as passionate about that as we are!
The home service industry is experiencing consistent growth and can provide security for a long-term career! Come meet with us and find out how your talents can create the career you’ve always wanted for you and your family, in an industry that can provide you with stability and opportunity!
- Answering multi-line telephone and scheduling appointments for customers who call for service
- Answering customer questions related to products, services, pricing, and warranties
- Prioritizing and assigning service calls to technicians based on urgency and location
- Communicating with technicians regarding job status
- Resolving customer complaints
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Benefits of joining our team!
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Continuing education
- Family owned and operated
- Company Sponsored BBQ's and events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years dispatch or customer service experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including typing 40+ words per minute, proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn basic scheduling software
- Familiarity with basic office equipment (telephone/ copier/ fax machine)
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.