Hot Water Heaters
Does Your Old Water Heater:
- Leak water on your floor?
- Make gurgling and popping sounds?
- Use too much energy?
- Leave you taking cold showers...
High-Efficiency Tankless Water Heaters
- Up to 98% efficiency means the lowest annual operating costs.
- Eco-friendly, less NOx and CO2 means less greenhouse gases and acid rain.
- Advanced technology, enhanced safety.
- Best models include mini-buffer tank and built-in circulation pump thereby eliminating “Cold Water Sandwich.”
Starting at Only $2,595 Installed!
Roundup pricing is valid through December 31, 2016, installed during normal working hours, NPE180A model includes mini-buffer tank with recirculating pump to eliminate minimum flow rate of other brands! Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers. 15 year heat exchanger and 5 year parts warranty!
High-Efficiency Water Heaters
Continuous hot water, shower after shower! The more hot water you need, the more you need a Vertex water heater. Through an inspired blend of innovation, efficiency and years of industry expertise, A. O. Smith has created a family of state-of-the-art products that provide a long-lasting supply of hot water during those times when everyone in your home needs it most. Vertex™ power direct-vent gas water heaters take high-demand homes to the pinnacle of hot water availability. Vertex offers up to 96% thermal efficiency with performance that rivals much larger water heaters. With its fully-condensing design, Vertex delivers “continuous hot water” – shower after shower, hour after hour.
Standard Water Heaters
- Available in various sizes (gallons) and heating capacities (BTUs).
- Same day installation 98% of the time.
40 gallon gas water heater
The Promax® Series gas water heater is designed to deliver an economical performance that can lower your energy bills and also provide long-lasting value.
Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, the GCR-40 Standard Vent delivers a first hour rating of 70 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With an 0.62 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
Starting at Only $878* Installed!
- Installed during normal business hours
- 40 gallon gas water heater (GCR model)
- Limited 6-year tank and parts warranty
- Expansion tank, if required, is extra
- We will remove and haul away your old tank